• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid twice for a license for a photo that I didn’t get!

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to buy a license for a photo and didn't receive the license even though adobe has withdrawn money from me twice! Please I want the license and a refund (as you withdrew money twice for the same license). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain the details in your statement. I see 

Rainy day £50

Acrobat Pro EUR 77.43 paid three times for some reason.

I don't see any charge for a photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm a complete grandma.
I bought license for 2 photos and only received one of the license of my purchase. And an added bonus is the fact I got charge twice for the same photo I didn't receive. I have bank statements that states that money got withdrawn from adobe, but no email about my purchase. Is there a costumer service email where i can explain my situation? The chat is hopeless and no one is picking up the chat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The statement shows you paid for something completely different from a photo, and you paid for it three times.Maybe you somehow paid for Acrobat Pro instead of a photo?

You really need to use the chat. Here's a hint: type AGENT when you are connected. This tells the chat you want to talk to a human rather than a robot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the tip! I'll try again tomorrow (it's midnight here). This whole thing is kinda stressful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Adobe customer support. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Your Screenshot only shows only 3 Acrobat pro retrievals, but at a price that I do not understand. Nothing else Adobe related. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for going out of your way to help! Hopefully I'll get in touch with someone tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

English chat is open 7/7 and 24/24. If you are in a different language region, you are probably bound to standard office hours. For contacting the English chat, however, you can change your region to an English speaking region.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started