• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment for cancelled subscription has been charged

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the message about unsubscribing 11.05.2018 Refund received in may., and 11.06.2018 charged for the subscription for 2 months that is, in may and June? How to refund the payment?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Hi Guzel,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account and noticed that you had signed up for two subscriptions, Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan and Acrobat Pro DC subscription on 10th May 2018. The refund which you had received on 11th of May 2018 was for the Acrobat Pro DC subscription since the subscription was cancelled.

Also, when you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month free, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts fr

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you can try a competent Adobe personnel to care for your problems, because WE here are users like you. Please use forums search function with keyword "staff".

staff.jpg

Adobe employees have a STAFF badge below their avatars and their profiles display "Employee Hosts" or "Adobe Employee" in the points section. Send them your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. Click the picture and use the message option.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.. I'll try to interest one of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Guzel,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account and noticed that you had signed up for two subscriptions, Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan and Acrobat Pro DC subscription on 10th May 2018. The refund which you had received on 11th of May 2018 was for the Acrobat Pro DC subscription since the subscription was cancelled.

Also, when you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month free, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. So you were charged for the Stock subscription on June 10th, 2018 (i.e on the second month).

Please see Legal subscription terms | Adobe for more details.

Although, I see the subscription has been cancelled now, could you please confirm the date on which you cancelled your Stock subscription so that we can further assist you?

You may also reach our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above- mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link 

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started