Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Photo Rejected

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just received one of these on a photo i sent and i can't figure out why. There is edits to this picture what so ever. The photo is as it came from the drone which it was taken from. Could someone help me figure out how to reduce the noise effor or fix this. Reducing the noise in apperence to me doesn't show any noticiable signs ... Please help..

Longi Sicily Italy at Night_DJI_0201.JPG

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it features excessive post-processing and/or noise, so we can't accept it into our collection.

Excessive artifacts/noise can be caused by low light, bad camera settings, strong compression or excessive post-production.

If it was due to post production effects, know that our customers typically prefer to add their own special effects, filters or black-and-white conversions to fit the needs of their projects, so adding these effects in advance drastically reduces the market for your image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Stock froum from the Photoshop forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't see any commits here does this mean you've moved it Chuck? Can't find it now. Need some help with this picture

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started