Photos from Top of the rock

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! My first time here. I'm David from Italy.

I appreciate your help to understand an important issue.

Adobe Stock accepted some photos that I took from the last flour of the top of the rock (Rockfeller centre, New York).

But other agencies rejected them for copyrigth reason.

Is that correct? It' better I remove these pictures?

Thank you so much.

Davide

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dade, 

Welcome to the community of Adobe stock contributors. It is important to note that each stock platform has thier own set of policies that sometimes conflict with others. I can assure you that if the moderators at Adobe accepted your images for sale they are in line with the Adobe policies and it is oh kay to have them remain available for sale.

Best wishes

JG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Davide,

Welcome to the fora and Adobe stock. 

First as Jacquelin mentioned, each stock provider has his medration rules and moderators my refuse pictures on different causes. However, my experience is that Adobe stock is quite picky on their moderation and less images pass here.

This said, moderation is done by humans and things that passed with one may get refused by someone different. 

Also, refusals may also be based on secondary aspects like the title or the keywords. May be you had a nuance there...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started