• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture resolution

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I see the pixels of a certain picture before I purchase the adobe stock subscription? I need to print out a life sized picture and I want to make sure that the resolution is high enough before I pay for the picture.

Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Anni,

If you download the preview version of the file, you get a low-resolution image. When the asset is actually licensed you get the image at its highest resolution. Also, the dimension which is mentioned below a particular file is the actual size of an image which can be achieved by licensing the asset.

Vector files can be printed without any loss in quality.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anni,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. I would like to inform that all Adobe Stock content is provided at its highest available resolution. While this resolution depends on the camera used to originally capture the asset, most of the content can accommodate high-quality printed output up to 300 dpi. Vector files can be printed in all formats without loss in quality.

Also, the dimensions are mentioned below each image on the Stock website. Please see the screenshot below:

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the answer!

I found the pixels for the picture marked as in that screenshot, but it says 500px x 500px. Are these only for the preview picture, and when I buy the license for it I get to download the better quality picture? Or are these pixels for the actual picture? Here is also a link for the picture I want to have(Adobe Creative Cloud), if it makes this more clear. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Anni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anni,

If you download the preview version of the file, you get a low-resolution image. When the asset is actually licensed you get the image at its highest resolution. Also, the dimension which is mentioned below a particular file is the actual size of an image which can be achieved by licensing the asset.

Vector files can be printed without any loss in quality.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started