Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Pictures being sold on a website with standard license and company's own watermark on them

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a company that is selling hundreds (if not more) of images and designs on their website, all seem to be from Adobe Stock. I found 2 of my pictures from their website with their own watermark on them, not Adobe's ( I assume that would be the case if they were an API partner?). I don't believe they have bought the extended license, just a standard one as I've only received pennies for these images. I emailed them and they replied that they have a license (they didn't spesify which) but didn't get back to me when I asked about the extended license. Anyone know what I should do? Surely they're not allowed to sell my images without the extended license / not using API? 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact the contributor relations team for assistance by clicking the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. When you write, please provide a URL to the site you are concerned about and we'll take a look.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started