Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Pikwizzard is proud of being sponsored by AdobeStock? Is it true?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have found this website recently Pickwizzard which claims that is sponsored by Adobe iStock, is it true?
My problems is that this website is distrubuting images which don't belong to them and are taken from e.g. from Unsplash! I would like to know why Adobe is sponsoring website which is abusing someone's rights!
https://pikwizard.com/photo/ddf8782501dbe6756c2c5d5f4735e444
sponsros.JPG

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dorota Dylka Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let me check with the Adobe Stock team and get back to you.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This company is an Adobe Stock afiliate and an Adobe Stock contributor. Who's to say they don't have an agreement with Unsplash as well?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My photos were published there without addressing it they are taken by me. The photos were published without author's consent! This what Adobe does? 😞
I contacted Unsplash, and yes, they don't have agreement wth Unsplash. They took down all my photographs from their website.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started