Please add a "Report Image" button to search results

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be much easier for everyone (users and Adobe employees) if there was a way to quickly and easily report bad images in the stock.adobe.com search results. Currently the only way (as far as I know) to report bad images is to come to this forum and create a new post, which is a hassle, and doesn't facilitate very much quality-control. It would be much easier to remove bad photos before anyone (or anyone else) buys them if we were able to quickly report them.

For example, check out this monstrosity. It looks fine at first, until you look at Michigan and the surrounding states. And there are multiple versions of it. It would be trivially easy to quickly remove images like these if you had an image-reporting system in place.

Fortunately I didn't buy it yet, because I've seen this exact image on ThinkStock and Shutterstock too and knew to be careful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018
Hi Bryan,Thanks for sharing your feedback. I will definitely pass it on to our product team so that they can improvise on the search results of Adobe Stock.Regards,Twarita

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I will definitely pass it on to our product team so that they can improvise on the search results of Adobe Stock.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started