Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Please help me cancel Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost all faith with Adobe. I'm exhausted. They make such amazing products but have such a non-customer-friendly subscription experience. I have been trying to canceel my Adobe Stock subscription (that I do not even remember signing up for, nor authorizing) for months now. I was told if I cancel there will be a early termination fee of one month. I'm in a binding contract over stock photos? All I wanted was Photoshop... I don't even use any of this for business I just like messing around on Photoshop. So, to beat it all, I called customer service and they absolutely will not cancel without me paying an additional month for the contract being voided. Please help me. I've already paid since May and never wanted it to begin with.. and I don't know if employees can see, but I haven't used it! I wish I had the extra 30 dollars to cancel ahead of time but it usually overdrafts me anyway. I literally just had to call my mom and get her to send me money because I was in line for arbys and was overdrafted without knowing it. I know the overdraft isn't Adobe's fault, but that is just an example of how much this measly $30 charge is affecting my life.. lol. Pleeeeeeease somebody cancel this for me!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even just found a cancellation confirmation for Adobe Stock.. I don't ever even remember getting this Adobe Stock, but it looks like I cancelled in February! Now do I get a refund or what? I'm so confused. cancel.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.,
Please contact customer care for assistance with your issue. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html They can review your account and assist you further.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted customer care, aren't you an employee that can review my account? Or know someone on here that can? I'm tired of calling them to get told to extend my membership 3 months for "no charge". I'm literally not even listened to. It seems like I cancelled this in February and am still getting charged. Is this even legal?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys! Nothing was solved, and I was told my case will be closed. WOW! I've heard of great customer service before, but this really takes the cake. 

You get an award, you get an award, and YOU get an award!

*Insert Oprah GIF*

Peace out, Adobe. You should be better. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started