• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help, reimbursement requested

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started my membership, and as I thought I was adding images to a lightbox I was in fact licensing and downloading. I did this with two images, using up my allotted 3 for the month. Can you please offer assistance? I won't make this mistake again, however, I must point out that it is not easy to decipher between the options.

Thank you,

Natalie

Files to be removed:

FILE #: 25094192

FILE #: 187132798

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Hi Natalie,

I understand your situation here where you've accidentally licensed 2 files out of 3 from the monthly allotment. There is noway to unlicense these files once downloaded but as a goodwill gesture I can add 2 licenses to your account so that you can use them against these downloads.

I also agree to your statement that it isn't easy to decipher the icons on the website but we're working on improvising this experience.

Please see Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? for more

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Natalie,

I understand your situation here where you've accidentally licensed 2 files out of 3 from the monthly allotment. There is noway to unlicense these files once downloaded but as a goodwill gesture I can add 2 licenses to your account so that you can use them against these downloads.

I also agree to your statement that it isn't easy to decipher the icons on the website but we're working on improvising this experience.

Please see Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock? for more information.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started