• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP! Why is the image preview opening a new browser wIndow?

Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any idea why this has suddenly started happening today? I just want to go back to  the way it has always worked in the past, where I click on an image in my search to get a closer look and it enlarges and then collapses back down with all the other previews when I've studied it. Its now opening a new browser window.

I have 900 images to source in a couple of weeks and if I have to keep closing the new window each time it's going to slow me down considerably!

I'm using latest Firefox browser - 87.0.

Thanks so much for any help!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Hello RosieMolly

Opening a new browser window is a part of A/B tests we are running. Please clear cache and try it out or use different browser and see if that helps.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is for Adobe Stock in case that's not clear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello RosieMolly

Opening a new browser window is a part of A/B tests we are running. Please clear cache and try it out or use different browser and see if that helps.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much @Vani_100. I had already tried a different browser and the problem was the same. But your suggestion to clear the cache solved the problem. I appreciate your help - thank you for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started