• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possibility to use the logo

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! During the free period, I downloaded 10 images. There were two images with examples of the logo that I liked. And it turns out that I can not use them in the form of a logo, even if I buy a license? Did I understand correctly? If so, then why are these images offered?Thank you!  Sincerely, Svetlana.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

If you do not own rights to the images then you cannot use them commercially, especially as logos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not own rights to the images then you cannot use them commercially, especially as logos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I've already read that even if I pay for the image, I can not use it as a logo. Then why do they sell the license for these images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Svetlana,

I understand your concern, however, the keywords are matched based on the entry made by the contributor at the time of submission.

So while submitting these assets which you are referring to in your above mentioned, one of the keywords mentioned by the contributors are "logo".

You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.

For more information, please see Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Additionally, if you use an unmodified image/asset from Adobe Stock, you can add a logo over an Adobe Stock asset (You can definitely add the logo that you own ). Credit line to the photographer needs to be added only when the image is used unmodified.

Note: To use a direct asset from Adobe Stock to create a logo is not allowed.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! Thank you for the detailed answer. If you allow another question. Can I use pictures in my project that I downloaded for free during the trial period? Thank you. Sincerely, Svetlana.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Svetlana,

Yes, you may use the images that you have downloaded during the trial period for your project, provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock. Please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock? to get more details.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Sincerely, Svetlana.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Adobe Stock​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started