• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe Stock Trial Cancellation

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel the Adobe stock trial before the 30 day trial ends, but it doesn't give me the option to do so. I tried following the steps of 'managing the account to cancel the plan', but the trial is not part of a plan. 

I find it frustrating that there is no straight forward process to this action. There isn't an order or invoice history that shows when I ordered the free trial. None of the steps are helpful in the support page. 

Is there an individual from the Adobe UK support team that I can contact or email? Where do I find them?

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

@Saffiah25075460mui1

Your subscription is under your personal profile. Make sure that you are signed in under your personal account and not your company account when you sign into https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Saffiah25075460mui1

Your subscription is under your personal profile. Make sure that you are signed in under your personal account and not your company account when you sign into https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WendellaBee 

Thank you for your response. I am signed in under my personal account and still have the same problem. My order and invoice of the trial are not even listed. Even though I was sent a receipt of the trial order via email. I can not seem to find it on my account in order to cancel the trial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Saffiah25075460mui1,

You'll need to work with customer care. They can assist you with canceling. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started