Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with canceling your plan.

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Although there was an option to cancel it, it cannot be done as it is being asked to contact Customer Service.
What is this service department, how does the chat robot do it ??? This is some mockery of the client. They now order me to shell out for something I don't use.
Does anyone know how to contact a human, not a robot? Do you have an email address for adobe?

As proof, the following video about the inability to cancel the plan:

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

A request to the Adobe department - cancel your subscription and delete my account because I can't do that either.

Thanks for help

Wojtek

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

If you can't self-cancel, you need to contact Adobe customer care for this. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please for intervention.
I do not want to pay for your products that I do not use.
Cancel the plan or refer the problem to the appropriate person.
Your Cancel plan button is not working well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Wojtek5E69 ,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. At the bottom of your account page, on the black menu bar is the contact information for Adobe. Please click on it. If you choose chat, request to speak with an agent, otherwise use the form to send you request.

Please note the community is monitored by users, and rarely by Adobe staff.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderator move conversation to Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can't self-cancel, you need to contact Adobe customer care for this. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started