• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with changing invoices

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with my incorrect invoices. I'm contacting with Adobe Customer Care all the time, they are changing the invoices, but they are making new errors on them... For ex. I need to change billing address, they change it, but the billing date is changed too (I order sth 13th July, 1st invoice has this date, when they change billing address the date is different). I don't know what to do with them, I purchased 10 images, but on my account there's 15 invoices...
Does somebody has this problem? Pls help, I don't know what to do now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi Karolina,

I apologize for this experience you've had with the support.

I did check your account details and see that your request in noted under the case# ADB-3721820-R4C0 which has been escalated to the concerned team for the address change request. I'd request you to kindly wait for 48 hours and update this thread if the issue has not been resolved until then.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karolina,

I apologize for this experience you've had with the support.

I did check your account details and see that your request in noted under the case# ADB-3721820-R4C0 which has been escalated to the concerned team for the address change request. I'd request you to kindly wait for 48 hours and update this thread if the issue has not been resolved until then.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started