• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with image 524697886

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the image 524697886 has a defect, there is an area that is blurred in the 100% view. On the bottom left it's fine and there's a line where it goes blurry. Would there be a way to have this photo without the defect?

Thanks.

TOPICS
General , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sorry, if the defect is with the asset, and it looks like that, than you will need to chose a different one. 

Calling @Contributor1 .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too bad, my client had already chosen this image to cover a wall, I will have to start over the process of choosing another image with the client. This makes me look pretty bad with him and spend more downloads. I'm on the 30-day trial of the image service and this doesn't encourage me to continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for that, but there is nothing that can be done on this. @Contributor1 will jump in and grant you a replacement credit, if Adobe confirms the issue. Assets are vetted for quality before getting added, but there is still a good bunch of assets in the database from before this stringent vetting process. 

This is, however, not a problem unique to Adobe stock. And I can assure you that the vetting process here at Adobe is one of the most stringent in the industry. I'm not an Adobe employee, I'm a contributor and contributing to other stock providers too. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started