Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problematic image is NOT transparent.

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's with an image, presented with a gray checkerboard- perpetrating as being able to be used as a "frame"- but, when you download, it is, indeed, inclusive of an opaque checkerboard (blended INTO one single layer).
I wasn't wasting time isolating out elements (that's not why I pay for stock!)- so I had to burn ANOTHER credit to get something that I knew would work (in screen mode- but whatever- it worked.)
I'm angry this made it through whatever QC Adobe had in place for images being added to the Stock collection.  It had, in fact, tarnished the trust I have placed in Adobe for this service.
The image in question is here: 
https://stock.adobe.com/images/snow-frame-frozen-window-window-frozen-glass-ice-vector-illustration/...

TOPICS
Asset Quality, General, Licensing, Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lawrenceb...,

Thank you for reporting this. I've granted you a replacement license for the file and will forward this to our content team for review.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started