• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems adding MOGRT Minimal Corporate Titles

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought the "minimal corporate titles" essencial graphic from adobe stock web. It is the version 1.4 and my premiere pro is 14.0v. They are suppostly compatible. Afterwards I added succesfuly the MOGRT archive. But it doesnt work properly. When I drag the titles to the timeline appears all the titles at the same time and I cant choose one of then specificly in the essencial graphics panel. The lines of the motions appeart in red color as well, and this is a failure cause they are supposed to be withe. What is happening? Is the file corrupted?

2.png1.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Is there a solution around? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Stock forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there.  Sorry that you are having an issue with this Motion Graphic.  It appears from the screen shot that you are using the app in another language other than English.  Upon investigation we have discovered that the other language options were not set up for this Motion Graphic.  I've been in contact with that team and working on how soon we can get it fixed.  In the meantime, if you were to switch your app to English it should work.  But I know that's not the best workaround so I'll let you know when I hear more.

Thanks for your patience,

JayI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started