Problems filling in tax information " An extension blocked the requests to the server."

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to fill in the tax information, and I put the option of a country with an agreement in the United States, when showing me the filling sheet it appears to me that "An extension blocked the requests to the server." and I don't have any extensions or anything like that, I already uninstalled the extensions, I restarted the pc and nothing, is it a page error? I already tried several browsers and on my phone and it won't let me fill in that section.Sin título.png

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same to me. I tried different browsers (Chrome, Opera) but nothing worked.

The page wants to load a PDF, but something is blocking or maybe an error on server side.

PLS help!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! Tried deleting browser history and caches and didnt work on chorme.  Switched to safari with no luck, doesnt load or even show the error message.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that, there is an issue on our end that we should have fixed later today.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started