• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with downloading

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2018 Jun 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having problems downloading from the stock website? It seems I can only download from 2 am to 5 am. Any other time and my download times out. The website is also very, very slow. I know it's not my connection because other websites work fine.

This is one of many problems with Adobe. I was on a $10 a month plan and was switched over to paying $33 a month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I would have to pay for breaking my subscription and that I would lose all the images I had built up. I had planned on canceling this year, but they didn't tell me they would be renewing my subscription automatically, and now I am stuck in another year. Needless to say, I do warn all my graphic and web design friends away from using stock. If there was another better image software, I wouldn't use Adobe at all. I don't like the way they do business.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Please see message I sent you for further follow-ups. 

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BHB,

You had been a subscriber to DollarPhotoClub and were given a 1 year introductory price of $9.99 for a Stock 10 image subscription. That rolled over to the full subscription price of $29.99 after your year expired.

Regarding the timeout when downloading. Can you provide additional information? Are there any errors in browser logs when this occurs? Let me know if you need instructions for reviewing these logs.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try to connect to a different network and see if you are still facing issues while downloading the Adobe Stock images.

Also, since you can only download the images between a specific time, I believe are on the office network at that time where you might be behind any firewall, VPN or proxy which are not allowing to you download the image.

Please try the above steps and share results so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried downloading on different networks on several different computers and I have the same problem. I just tried today at different times during the day and it is very slow and then the download fails. I've tried different browsers, everything.

I don't know what else to do. I have 58 images available to me, but I am ready to cancel because I don't want to pay another monthly fee for images I can't use.

I've been searching for an answer for a while and tried the things you mentioned before, to no avail. Is there anything you can do? Otherwise, I will lose all the images I paid for the past year.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an update: today I tried to download an 8.1 mb file. After 4 failed attempts (download failed) I was able to wait 20 minutes and it got to 7.9 mb before it failed. In between, I downloaded Firefox in 5 minutes, so I know my connection is fine.

One other thing: the actual stock website takes forever to load as well.

I did try on two different computers and have two different connections from different ISP's.

What do you think the problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

This sounds very strange!

Looping in EvilBugQueen1​ and joons25060067 for more investigation.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this something just started? If so, when was it?  I do not see issues with downloading or loading stock web myself.  I would suspect specific environment as mentioned above.  If you have certain anti-virus or firewall setting - answer could well be residing there.  If you are behind managed network, I like to suggest bring the issue to administrator there.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been going on for quite some time, maybe 2 months.

If you had read my replies, you would see that I have tried this on two different ISP's in my home and several different computers. I also tried on 2 other wi-fi connections in town. I have tried different browsers, with or without antivirus and have no firewalls on any of these computers.

I am not on a managed network, but I do live in the Philippines. Are there any known issues here? I was able to use it 2 months ago. I downloaded with no trouble. Now, the Adobe stock website is slow loading and the downloads do not complete very often. Yesterday was the first time I was able to download a 2 MB file successfully, but I tried to download an 8 MB JPG today and it failed.

I have a lot of money invested in this and still have 57 files available for download, I want to use them, but if I cannot, please advise how to cancel without penalty.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see message I sent you for further follow-ups. 

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started