• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with extended license

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I would like to download the picture AdobeStock_202242391 with extended licence, but it dosen't work since yesterday. What could be the problem?

Standard licence works.

Regards, Tina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Gunter,

I went through your transaction details on my system and couldn't find any charges made on your card for the Extended license. I would recommend you to check with your bank once, regarding the payment. Once you have checked with your bank, you can go ahead and work with our Support team on placing the order. Here is the link to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gunter,

Sorry to hear that.

Are you are unable to download the file 202242391 with an Extended license or you have already downloaded the file and it fails to open?

Can you please share the error message you get while downloading or opening this file so that we can further assist you?

Also, you may follow the steps as mentioned below if you are unable to download the asset.

• Sign out from Adobe Stock, sign back in, and try downloading the asset again.
  • Try to download the image using a different browser.
  • Clear your browser cache and delete your Internet history.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

I signed out and signed in again, but the download doesn’t work.

I cleared the cache and delete the internet history and i tried to download the image with safari and with google chrome.

I am really unable to download the file with extended license.

Here the error message:

„FEHLER. Leider ist ein Systemfehler aufgetreten. Wenn Sie innerhalb der nächsten Minuten keine E-Mail mit der Bestätigung Ihrer Zahlung erhalten sollten, versuchen Sie es bitte erneut oder wenden Sie sich an den Kundendienst.“

Regard, Tina

Von: twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>>

Antworten an: "jive-252190358-6p5qa-2-68d46@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com<mailto:jive-252190358-6p5qa-2-68d46@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com>" <jive-252190358-6p5qa-2-68d46@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com<mailto:jive-252190358-6p5qa-2-68d46@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com>>

Datum: Dienstag, 26. Juni 2018 17:44

An: admin <g.matzinger@wertpraesent.com<mailto:g.matzinger@wertpraesent.com>>

Betreff: Problems with extended license

Problems with extended license

created by twaritar3263062<https://forums.adobe.com/people/twaritar3263062> in Adobe Stock - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/10467942#10467942>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gunter,

I went through your transaction details on my system and couldn't find any charges made on your card for the Extended license. I would recommend you to check with your bank once, regarding the payment. Once you have checked with your bank, you can go ahead and work with our Support team on placing the order. Here is the link to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, please update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GM,

If you click on the thumbnail to see the detail view of the image you should see the option for the extended license. This direct link will show you the option for an extended license.

https://stock.adobe.com/images/dog-cat-pet-house-home-love-logo-vector-icon-line-art-outline/2022423... 

Let us know if this is not the case.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started