• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

profile "Cavan Images" and "Cavan" sells my photos illegally

New Here ,
May 18, 2024 May 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was registered with Cavan Images until April 2023. Then I deleted the profile and, according to the terms of the contract, Cavan agreed to delete ALL my assets within 90 days. But 13 months later I still see my assets on Adobe stock from Cavan's profiles. In addition, one of my assets is sold in the Premium section. Kavan steals copyright content and sells it! What is Adobe stock going to do with the profiles of this unscrupulous agency? (I found my assets on other microstocks in Cavan profiles, this is a systematic problem and a deception of this agency)

[Moderator cured the topics. Please do select only relevant topics.]

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you had a contract with Cavan and expect that Adobe solves that issue for you. Contact Cavan, so that they take appropriate action. If you are located in the US and Cavan has money, you could be on the lucky side. 😉

This does still allow you to file an IP violation with Adobe and all other stock agencies.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started