• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase opt on Stock doesn't stay with PR Project file – after log out from one account to another

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all – 

Logged in to my personal account, I created a PR project using (watermarked) Adobe HD video clips. Now that I wish to purchase the clips, I want to purchase them using someone else's (my client) CC account. So, I log out of my account, and log in to his and load the PR project again. The clips are there of course but the option (shopping cart icon) to purchase directly from within the PR project is not there.

I thought I'd be clever and log into his Adobe Stock account while still being logged into my Adobe CC account. Nope. You can do it oddly enough but it just purchased using my Adobe Stock account. It didn't care who's Stock account the machine was logged in to. I've also tried to export my Stock library but there's no way to import it into another account that I can see.

Ultimately I could search for all 26 clips again while logged into his account(s), purchase them, then hopefully be able to Replace Media from Bin. But I was hoping it would be easier.

So, any thoughts on relinking (the purchase option) of Adobe Stock clips/library after logging out of one CC account and in to another – using the same PR project and same Adobe Stock clips that carry over?

Thanks

-J

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Libraries , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know why you can't put purchases while signed in with your client's account, but I guess the library is linked to your  account, and is not available to your client's account. I would try sharing the library.

What I know for sure is that you can't mix accounts. You are logged into one account at one time. When I'm using 2 accounts (concurrently signed in), I do on the web using different browsers.

For replacing the clips, you need to post in the Premiere Pro forum, where you will get help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started