Purchased 2 extended licenses for adobe stock photos by accident

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I purchased 2 adobe stock extended license photos today by accident and im not sure how to fix it.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please only label with topics appropriate for your question. Adding unrelated topics will not expediate our response and will just cause us to remove them.

Extended licenses require you to confirm that you are purchasing the license. Can you explain how this was an accident?

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that i may have purchced them by accident by using my phone. It may have done this by accident.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Al5E82,

I'm sorry that this happened. Unfortunately we cannot assist you with a refund here but you can reach out to customer care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for additonal assistance. Start with the chat icon in the lower right corner of the browser. Do explain how this happened, when you talk to the agent.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started