Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Purchased 40 Assets a month account - showing no assets available and only allowing me to buy assets

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched from a 10 asset account to a 40 asset a month account.

My account shows no assets available - I've been charged the 79.99.

Whenever I attempt to buy an asset, Stock asks me to choose between a 3 asset or 10 asset account and then tells me I already have an account when I choose either... from there it moves back to the main page, telling me I have no available assets.

So... I've been charged for an account and am neither able to liscense assets or even purchase them... on a weekened when I can't get phone or chat help and when I absolutely have to complete a project....

TOPICS
Account management, General, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The language used by Adobe is confusing. Although it is a "10 asset plan" or "40 asset plan", what you actually buy is not assets. It is "credits". The credits are what should show on your account. When you license a stock image (or other item) the image is the asset, and your credits are reduced.

So, your account should show you are on a 40 asset plan, and each month you receive, not 40 assets, but 40 credits. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate you taking the time to answer - I know this, though.  Should have mentioned that in my OP.

I'm used to seeing an 'X assets' remaining text box at the top of the screen when I'm in Stock - I don't see that anymore and the only option I showing is to buy... which then tells me I already have an account and don't need to buy.

It's a bug somewhere related to me switching account size - I think.  Wish I could get this resolved this weekend - painfully inconvenient there's no support on the weekends.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely zero help whatsoever.  I went to chat - they said 'we'll get back to you' - I had to ask multiple times how they would do so and then they disconnected.

I've paid for the account - meanwhile, in order to get assets off of Adobe Stock, I've had to create another account and pay for them individually.

This has been the type of experience I've had every time I've reached out to Adobe CS.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @allenn90629021,

I see that a case was created when you talked to customer care. I've pinged my contact in customer care to make sure your issue is addressed. It may take a few days. This is your case number: ADB-18257589-P7L0

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days?  It took 20 seconds to take my payment.

I spent 30 minutes on chat and got nowhere earlier - they suggested I set up another account and get a free trial while I wait?  Seriously?

I logged in just now and see that I now have ten assets available - great?  I paid for 40.  I had to individually purchase 12 different assets over the weekend to wrap up a project.

Adobe's customer service is abysmal... every single interaction I've had over the years with Adobe CS  has been a master class is frustration.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will not need to set up another account. You've been granted some licenses to unblock you and we are working as fast as we can to resolve this for you as it does involve multiple teams.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started