• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Adobe Stock – 40 credit pack, only used 17 and the rest are now missing?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On August 2 we purchased a 40 credit pack for our team using our admin account and used 17 credits that same day, but when I logged into Adobe stock yesterday and today they're not showing up anymore for us to use. I should have 23 credits left for the team to use.

When I log in to our admin account in the console, I can see the balance used of 17/40 but when on Adobe stock they aren't showing under available quota anymore. 

I tried to contact support via chat yesterday but they couldn't help and transferred me to 3 different people.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.53.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.54.17 AM.png

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bexbestford,

When you are signed into the Adobe Stock site open the profile menu under your avatar. You'll see a profile with an option to change it. I suspect that the profile you are currently viewing is not the profile with your Adobe Stock credits. Try switching profiles in this menu and let me know if you see the missing credits. If you do not, then please let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that doesn't solve it, I am on the Team profile not my personal. The personal profile shows no plan under available quota. Same problem when I am logged in as our admin account on Adobe Stock and on our MEA team, I still see 0 Credits and no available assets.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 9.13.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 9.13.56 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm...please sign into Admin Console and click Support and create a case, explaining what you provided here. Someone will need to investigate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started