• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing Enhanced License Video with Credits Instead of Cash

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I currently have "36 assets" available on my account, and would like to purchase a video that has an enhanced license for $79.99. I had read elsewhere in this forum that you could roughly divide the price by 10 to determine how many credits are needed - unsure if credits are the same as assets these days - but in either case it seems like I have more than enough. I pay quite a bit for this plan already so just hoping to use what I've already invested in to make the purchase. Would appreciate any help out on how to do that!

Thanks so much,

CC

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Credits from the subscription can't be used to buy enhanced or extended licences. They can only be used for acquiring standard licences. You need to acquire either credit packs or you need to buy classic via your credit card.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/help/credit-packs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Credits from the subscription can't be used to buy enhanced or extended licences. They can only be used for acquiring standard licences. You need to acquire either credit packs or you need to buy classic via your credit card.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/help/credit-packs.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started