• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Qué licencia se necesita para utilizar imágenes de Adobe Stock para crear diseños para clientes?

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Qué licencia necesito para utilizar las fotografías de Adobe Stock en fotomontajes para clientes que después las utilizarán en carteles de eventos, portadas de libros o acompañar el artículo de una revista? Tengo la duda porque estoy buscando un banco de imágenes para empezar a trabajar de diseñadora gráfica y veo que Adobe Stock tiene una licencia estándar, una mejorada y otra ampliada, pero no entiendo todas las diferencias entre las licencias (aun habiendo leído la página de Información de licencias de Adobe Stock) y no sé qué licencia necesitaría para el uso que le voy a dar a las imágenes que compre. Mi intención sería crear nuevas imágenes fusionando varias fotografías, no utilizar directamente las que descargara, sin modificar, para venderlas tal cual aplicadas a productos como tazos o camisetas.

No encuentro una dirección de correo para preguntar directamente al servicio de Adobe Stock y por eso publico la pregunta aquí.

Gracias por adelantado a quien me pueda resolver la duda.

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This table quite well tells you what you can do with what licence:

Abambo_0-1641912053891.png

The licence you will need depends on your use; therefore none can tell you exactly what you need to acquire. There is just one information that does not change: An enhanced licence is available for premium images and videos. They can't be used for merchandising. Premium images are not available under a standard licence or an extended licence.

If you take a subscription, the subscription allows you to licence standard assets and do not provide enhanced or extended licences. They are either extra, or you can buy credit packs. Those can be used for any asset type and licence.

If you have further questions on licencing, kindly note that Adobe does not provide more information than may be found on this site. And it is impossible to give correct advice, if there is not a concrete use case. And that advice can be given only by a trained lawyer in this matter.

On a personal note, I find the information here precise and clearly formulated. Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started