Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Qualifying for a bonus for Creative cloud apps

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am contributor at Adobe Stock and if somebody know does this bonus include contributors who submit vectors or only for those who submit photos and video content? Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to “Stock” where you are more likely to get a proper response.
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I already read it, but just want to check that I didn't miss something.. It is only for photographers and video contet makers.. Thank you for replay 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started