Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quel licence pour un webdesigner?

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis webdesigner indépendant, est-ce que la license standard est suffisante pour acheter des photos que j'intègre aux sites que je vends à mes clients?

Merci beaucoup d'avance.

Bonne journée,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Nicolas,

Sorry for a delay in response.

For both you and your client, you will be requiring an extended license if using the product /asset for reselling purpose.

If the Adobe Stock asset is only used for the website(not for reselling), then a Standard license is OK.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

In order to use any Adobe Stock asset for reselling purpose or in merchandise, you need an Extended license.

For more information on the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock, please refer to Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

Thank you for your quick answer! If my client buy themselves their pictures to put on their website, they just need standard license right?

Thanks.

Regards,

Nicolas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolas,

The terms of use are same for everyone.

Even your client will have to use an extended license if they wish to resale it.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for your answer. No, my client don't want to resale his pictures, he just want to have them in his website. Is standard picture OK for this use?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Adobe Stock assets, except for the ones marked “editorial use only,” in any creative project, such as print ads, brochures, presentations, posters, book covers, commercials, websites, and annual reports. For the complete Adobe Stock image licensing terms, see http://www.adobe.com/go/stockterms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena again for your quick feedback.

So if I buy pictures in the website I sell to my client, I need "extended license", and if my client buy pictures to put in his website he need "standard license" right?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nicolas, it totally depends upon the final output of the file. You'll also have to purchase a license keeping in mind as to what is the final purpose of the file; where will it be used, etc. The same goes for your client as well if they purchase a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

In my case the final output of the pictures will be always the same: put in a website I create that I sell to my clients. The picture is the background of the website. My clients are little service buisness.

If my clients buy pictures the final output will be always the same: put in there website to sell services (no link with picture, no resale).

Which license we need in both cases please?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up. Merci beaucoup d'avance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there anybody to help me?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nicolas,

Sorry for a delay in response.

For both you and your client, you will be requiring an extended license if using the product /asset for reselling purpose.

If the Adobe Stock asset is only used for the website(not for reselling), then a Standard license is OK.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started