Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

QUITE FRANKLY, THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF IN THE GRAPHICS INDUSTRY!

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just had the unfortunate experience of being asked to get an Adobe Stock image by a client, joining up for a subscription (paying monthly) and downloading the said image, then completely forgetting about the subscription until I noticed a monthly charge. Cancelling, I find that Adobe has the temerity of charging me an exit fee of AU$180 or so for the pleasure of not using their service. This is quite frankly unacceptable, and as far as I'm aware unique in the world of subscription image services. 

It's not like my subscription was costing Adobe anything, I downloaded a single image, that's all. 

This kind of aggressive, 'damn them all I just want their money" approach seems to be endemic in the Adobe organisation's approach to their customers. I have been loyal Adobe user for years and been in this industry at the highest level for nearly 40 years, and I have never come across such a blatant, 'don't give a stuff about the customer' approach. Frankly, I am disappointed, disgusted and incredibly angry with this. And please don't respond with a "you didn't read the fine print" because no-one has time to read the fine print, especially dealing with a brand that, until now, I thought I could trust.

Never again.

TOPICS
Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/contact.html. Use the chat feature in the lower right corner of the browser. You only used one license the entire time you were subscribed. Customer care can assist you.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started