• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Assets" dissappeared

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been subscribing to adobe stock for a long time, I had 50+ assets available to download. Suddenly it says "10". What happened with the rest of them? 

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

You've recently switched plans. If your old plan was closed while in goodstanding you qualify to retain your license quota from your closed Adobe Stock subscription. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've recently switched plans. If your old plan was closed while in goodstanding you qualify to retain your license quota from your closed Adobe Stock subscription. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted them and got not help. Had a long discussion and they promised to call me (never did) and only got an email that they are working on it. No news in 5 days anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lailak74975023,

I apologize that no one has gotten back to you regarding your case. For future reference your case number is ADB-26477486-B6V0. I'll reach out to customer care on your behalf and see if we can get an update for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still got no help with it. i have had the plan forever, somehow some offer came up and i extended it, it didn't say my old ones would disappear. no one is responding to my emails either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like this has been going on for a while for you. Let me escalate this to one of our customer care leads. I can see that you started a case a couple of months ago but I don't see good follow through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you reached any result with this case? I have encountered a similar behaviour.

I purchased 410 assets since 2020.

I have used only 28 assets.

My account says I have 67 assets available now.

If my calculation is correct, I should have 382 assets as of now.

Where have these assets go?

I am already talking to the support, they are not giving me any meaningful explanation and try to make me feel stupid telling that "You have used  Stock assets which were credited in your Adobe account, hence you are seeing less assets in your account."

They try to shut me up with 3 months subscription for free. 

This is a lawsuite material and I would like to collect more cases like yours.

If anyone else noticed a similar behaviour, please comment here.

This is a scandalous behaviour from company like Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All unused assets bought in 2020, 2021 and up to February 2022 are expired, as assets expire after 12 months.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started