• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Free trial' is going to cost AUD $186.26 to cancel??

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a free trial of Adobe Stock, didn't find it that useful. I couldn't figure out how to cancel it, then we had a bereavement and I forgot about it, so ended up paying a month's subscription inadvertantly - never mind, my fault.  I just came back to have another try at cancelling and I now have to pay an AUD $186.26 cancellation fee? I had no idea I was getting myself into an annual contract, or that there would be a penalty for cancelling! I would never have signed up!

What on earth do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Hello RS,

I reviewed your subscription using the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums. You started your 30 day trial of Adobe Stock on August 20th. Your subscription became a paid subscription after the 30 days past.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello RS,

I reviewed your subscription using the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums. You started your 30 day trial of Adobe Stock on August 20th. Your subscription became a paid subscription after the 30 days past.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - that's what I'm saying, I couldn't find a way to cancel, it rolled over into a subscription which I didn't want because I didn't find it useful. I would never have signed up for it if I knew there was a $186.26 cancellation fee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rebecca,

Please reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for billing queries or refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started