Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

"View More From This Series" and "See More" button error

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple issues with browsing the Adobe Stock website.

1. View More From This Series
    When viewing an image there are thumbnails of other related photos under "View More From This Series". When I click on a thumbnail it changes the content of the page without going to a new URL, this is problematic because I can't go back to the previous image I was looking at, nor can I share the image URL because the URL is for a different image than the one I'm viewing.
  2. See More Button
    Also in this section, the "See More" button doesn't work and gives a 404 error page that says "We couldn't find any Premium results for . Here are some suggestions based on your search:" This happens for every single image I click on. I'm not searching for premium images, I'm just trying to see more photos from the series of photos I'm looking at.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RyanFPM3  wrote

I have a couple issues with browsing the Adobe Stock website.

1. View More From This Series
    When viewing an image there are thumbnails of other related photos under "View More From This Series". When I click on a thumbnail it changes the content of the page without going to a new URL, this is problematic because I can't go back to the previous image I was looking at, nor can I share the image URL because the URL is for a different image than the one I'm viewing.

As a workaround:

Click the file id or copy that link.

Your 2) I cannot reproduce.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your First Issue

"View More From This Series
When viewing an image there are thumbnails of other related photos under "View More From This Series". When I click on a thumbnail it changes the content of the page without going to a new URL, this is problematic because I can't go back to the previous image I was looking at, nor can I share the image URL because the URL is for a different image than the one I'm viewing. "

As it is now, when you click on a thumbnail under "More From This Series" the image you were looking at before remains on the page in close proximity as a small thumbnail. There is the option to right-click on the small thumbnails of images you want to view and select "Open in new tab (or window)". This will allow the image to open by itself in a new tab (or window) and allows you to switch back to the tab (or window) of the page you were on as needed.

Your Second Issue

"See More Button

Also in this section, the "See More" button doesn't work and gives a 404 error page that says "We couldn't find any Premium results for . Here are some suggestions based on your search:" This happens for every single image I click on. I'm not searching for premium images, I'm just trying to see more photos from the series of photos I'm looking at."

That button is now working properly from my end. When you click on that button, the image you were viewing will also be visible as a regular thumbnail.

I hope this is helpful

JG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started