• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your plan includes unlimited adobe stock downloads" - Not available when accessing site

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribed to Adobe CC via my organization, which includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads. The message "Your plan includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads" appears in my Creative Cloud dashboard. However, whenever I search for an image and the browser window pops up with the results, every single result has the blue button that says "Free with trial". When selecting 'Manage Account' and being directed to the account screen, I can see that I should have access to unlimited Adobe Stock downloads as part of my organizations plan.

It appears like it is trying to get me to pay for something that my employer is already paying for.

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The label "free with trial" is a promotion by Adobe to entice customers to enroll in the free 30-day trial which allows them to license 10 assets under a standard license. If you click through and read about the trial you will learn that the T&C's of the Free Trial indicate that it will automatically convert to an Annual Subscription for 10 assets per month at $29.99/month for a minimum commitment of 12 months if the trial is not cancelled within those 30 days. I don't believe that the free trial is available to current Stock subscribers or anyone who has already taken advantage of the free trial. 

Adobe Stock free trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, although I already have unlimited adobe stock images as part of my organizations plan. This is appearing everywhwere but the adobe stock website for some reason. Please see below image.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 9.45.08 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your question?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per the initial post, I am seeing that I have access to unlimited Adobe Stock downloads via my CC dashboard, but when accessing the Adobe Stock website, this access is not reflected and it is asking me to sign up for a new plan, as though the unlimited Stock images was not part of my plan, and every image is displaying "Free with trial". Please see below:

1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore the "free with trial" legend. What happens when you press the download icon? 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When pressing the button, I am prompted to select a planScreenshot 2024-01-03 at 11.41.20 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you have more than on Adobe logon ID and the Stock subscription is on a different account? @Contributor1  may be able to help sort this out for you.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @defaultaaecko5a8f4u, depending on the user profile that's currently selected you should have different access. In the top right of the screen you should be able to open a menu that gives you the "Change Profile" option. Possibly changing a profile will fix this for you.

change profile.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started