• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Stock Videos - OK To Upload To YouTube / Vimeo ?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that needs the video streamed and in fast. My question is regarding the usage:

in the license it states: "you may not distribute the digital asset by posting it online or in any other way that would let other people use the asset without licensing it themselves."

If the video is uploaded to youtube as unlisted, it can not be found and therefor not be used. Would that not keep the license terms?

I would think so, but I am not a lawyer...

And another thing: The easiest way would have been if my client could connect the video directly from the Adobe Stock Server, without going through the hassle of downloading and hosting on a streaming service. As far asI could found I could not see such an option. Am I missing something?

many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Branched to a new discussion,

Hi nils s,

I am afraid that it will not adhere the license terms since anything uploaded in YouTube is stored in YouTube data base and can be used for future use. Even if the unlisted videos do not appear in the search results- but the video is stored in YouTube database which can be accessed.

Kindly go through http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf

to know more about the legal terms of use.

Unfortunately, t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branched to a new discussion,

Hi nils s,

I am afraid that it will not adhere the license terms since anything uploaded in YouTube is stored in YouTube data base and can be used for future use. Even if the unlisted videos do not appear in the search results- but the video is stored in YouTube database which can be accessed.

Kindly go through http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf

to know more about the legal terms of use.

Unfortunately, the only way of using video is to download and then stream it. There is no way to connect the video directly from Adobe Stock server.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started