• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: AI format!

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I just wanted to buy a simple image. I don't have Illustrator. How can I get the image AdobeStock_157294684 as a jpg or png?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Viktor,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community. Filter your search on the Adobe Stock website and select "Photos" to get "JPEG" files as shown in the screenshot:

I would like to inform you that we do not have PNG files in Adobe Stock.

Also, if you have already downloaded an Ai file from Adobe Stock and you do not have Illustrator, then as a workaround you may download the trial version of Illustrator(7days trial) and can try to use the above-mentioned

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Viktor,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community. Filter your search on the Adobe Stock website and select "Photos" to get "JPEG" files as shown in the screenshot:

I would like to inform you that we do not have PNG files in Adobe Stock.

Also, if you have already downloaded an Ai file from Adobe Stock and you do not have Illustrator, then as a workaround you may download the trial version of Illustrator(7days trial) and can try to use the above-mentioned file.

You may use this link to download the trial version of Illustrator:

Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue--I talked to tech support at Adobe and there is no way to search for a JPEG. Adobe should let subscribers know that many of their images are not downloadable without having a paid subscription to their proprietary software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned above, users can search for "Photos" in image type which mostly are JPEG, you can view panel (where it shows filter). Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joon, that isn't true, unfortunately. Photos brings up both the JPEG and vector phones and I cannot download the images I choose that are AI (vector) photos. This needs to be fixed. Adobe Stock search should allow one to search for just JPEGS, and "Photos" does not work for this. It's a very simple search function to be able to filter for just JPEG and to filter out the AI photos, and I'm baffled as to why it doesn't exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Stock web stock.adobe.com - in image subcategory filter - it indicates you can pick Photos or Illustrations or Vectors - can you provide the asset id which gives you the unwanted results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
No, it does not indicate you can pick among those things. It indicates you can pick from these types: Images Videos Templates 3D Premium Editoral. You cannot choose among photos, illustrations, or vectors that I can see.. This is not a question pertaining to a particular asset. This question pertains to the search functionality. Search does not allow me to pick only JPEGS. Adobe did not tell me that many of its images are not downloadable without having Adobe's proprietary software. This should be made clear to potential subscribers so they can subscribe from a knowing position. Where are you seeing this search funcationality that allows one toseparate out JPEGs from vectors and illustrations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started