• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can Adobe Stock Photos be used for Book Covers?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

I wanted to use the Adobe stock image: 28671018 for a Poetry book cover for a print run of 1000 copies.

水彩による青の抽象画

By kenji hoshi

I am unsure of wether or not I can use the image and if yes what license to purchase. Would you be able to assist me please and also guide me as to how to credit the image in English.

Thank you

Sophie Gaur

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

As per the requirement stated above, I would suggest you to use a standard license and yes you are allowed to use the above image for a Poetry book cover provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock. For more information please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Also, the credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team.

As per the requirement stated above, I would suggest you to use a standard license and yes you are allowed to use the above image for a Poetry book cover provided you follow all the terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock. For more information please see Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Also, the credit line(photographer's name) which you should mention on the image should be "© [Photographer's name] /Adobe Stock"

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Twarita for your reply, for that information and those clear guidelines!

Much appreciated!

Best

Sophie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sophie,

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

forgive me for asking if i paid for a standard license then why would i have to credit the author i thought that by paying then i would be able to avoid a long list of credits?  what is the point in buying a licence for a jpeg then  this is also for a facebook post using an abstract picture for the background?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started