• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can't cancel Adobe Stock plan!!

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really upset about this, I've just noticed charges on my card and have tracked it back to Adobe Stock. I had so many emails and banners telling me to use my 10 free images, so I logged in and downloaded 10 images, now apparently I have a subscription?! I'm always very careful about cancelling free trials in time but I didn't see a single warning that this would happen, and I most definitely didn't get an email to say my trial was ending, that payment would taken or that I was signing up for a YEAR on monthly payments almost double what I pay for creative suite as a student. I'm gutted and I do not want this service. Please can someone help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Sarah,

I understand your concern here, however, the terms and conditions are mentioned at the time of signing up for the promo offer.

As per the terms(link mentioned above), if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period and that is the reason when you try to cancel there is charge of £90.

I would request you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

For more information, you may refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

However, I understand your concern here that you might not be aware/or have overlooked the terms when you had signed up for the Adobe Stock promo offer.

You can now self-cancel your subscription. Please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me. However that link says I will be charged £90something to cancel, which I cannot do. Can you tell me when I should have received an email or information about this "contract"? It seems strange to me that so many computer literate people are being caught out by this. I did not willingly agree to a contract, and it most definitely was not presented clearly as an annual contract should be, legally. You already have £74.97 of my money for a service I do not want and have not used. I'm afraid this isn't an acceptable resolution to what at best is a badly run offering, and at worst a money making scam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sarah,

I understand your concern here, however, the terms and conditions are mentioned at the time of signing up for the promo offer.

As per the terms(link mentioned above), if you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period and that is the reason when you try to cancel there is charge of £90.

I would request you to contact our support team to check for exceptions. The link to contact support is shared above.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started