• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can't cancel Adobe Stock plan!!

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to cancel my plan either, no option to do so. I am in the same boat, started a free trial, didnt realize I have been paying $30 a month for nothing, dont even use it! Anyone know how I can cancel?

Thanks

Matthew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 09 Jul 2018. When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

For more information, you may refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 09 Jul 2018. When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

For more information, you may refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

The subscription is in a suspended state due to payment issues and that is the reason you are unable to self-cancel your subscription.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Twarita, could you help me, please? I also canceled my Adobe Stock plan (October 7th) but apparently it's still active. I received an email confirming cancellation the same day and but I was charged the next day (October 8th). My plan began on September 6th but i decided not to renew it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that.

I just checked your account details and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has already been cancelled, however, you have been billed for the month of October.

I would request you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the billing issues.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I just dowloaded Adobe Stock and am within my first month. I would like to cancel my subscription before i get charged for anything, but I can't see the option to do so. Can you cancel it for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sara,

Please see the thread: Re: Can't cancel Adobe Stock plan!!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem- I can’t cancel my plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account details and was unable to find any active subscription under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.  Have you perhaps taken another trial with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number so we can have this checked.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Got same issue/ Could you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started