• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: can't download image

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, I have registered under an individual account and cannot access the 1`0 free stock images.

It keeps asking me to buy the upgrade package. Please assist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

I believe you're referring to the Adobe Creative Cloud plan.

Adobe Stock subscriptions are different from the Adobe Creative Cloud plans. Please visit Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock to know about the plans and pricing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi there,

I checked your Adobe account and I did not see that you'd subscribed to the 10 free images promo offer.

Did you receive any confirmation email? Also, is there error message that you get that you're unable to access it?

You can redeem the promo offer here: Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have registered for the adobe suite at $29, 99 pm, does that not come with 10 free stock images a month?

I haven't received a confirmation email, it prompts me for a 30 day free trial or to provide a serial number of registered products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you're referring to the Adobe Creative Cloud plan.

Adobe Stock subscriptions are different from the Adobe Creative Cloud plans. Please visit Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock to know about the plans and pricing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started