• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: canceling subscription

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am have exactly the same issue two years later. Where can I find anyone and I do mean ANYONE in the so called customer services dept. I have tried social media as well as many routes here but not a word back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Self cancel: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership 

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One week later and I am still pretty unhappy with the dissmissive tone of this huge company in there CRM. I have had my account suspended after my little protest and card withdrawl and then when I replaced it yesterday, Adobe gladly took the money but did not allow me access to the programme for another 90 minutes. Not great for my workflow have to speak to customer services for over an hour.

My original issue, having been charged £57 for a video clip that I will not even be using has not been resolved. I have beeen agressively told that everyone recieves a pop up warning when purchasing was not true in my case, I have checked everywhere and defo did not recieve anything. Why can Adobe simply accept a return or change of mind rather than this really agressive approach, it just complete rubbish just like the overall Stock offering. My unused 42 assets will almost certainly double by then end of my years subscription and then when I cancel will be lost. Really, what am I actually paying for - is it simply the option to use the library, not actually what I use. Its really crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried it. I do not think there is a special treatment for yourself:

D61E2081-0E54-4D04-BF64-FD44F2D7C8E7.png

And yes, when you cancel, you will loose your accumulated assets. But there is no need to wait until then, you can cancel immediately. If I would not plan using my assets, I would not keep the subscription. There is no other drawback than loosing the credits.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started