• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: I downloaded a vector that looks terrible - REFUND/CREDIT POSSIBLE?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too purchased an image (#167987190) it has horrible hard edged overlays, and vignette edges throughout. Who is checking the quality of these images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Andrea,

Our product team has confirmed that the quality of the file is not up to the mark, so I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Andrea,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with one of our files.

Let me get this file checked from the product team. I will update this thread once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrea,

Our product team has confirmed that the quality of the file is not up to the mark, so I have added 1 image license to your account so that you can use it against a different image.

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ME TOO! I purchased a license for a vector file, and when downloaded it looks TOTALLY different from what's on the adobe site and I could never use this image. It's horrible. AdobeStock_63099267 is the one - - I would also like a refund/credit ASAP.

I am also finding reaching support at Adobe re stock footage extremely difficult - - I could only find this thread to reply to, not an easy way to directly contact support. Seems like some client service work on the UX side here is urgent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Customer Care — to contact customer care. This forum, however, is an excellent place to get help.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started