• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Purchasing stock video with credits?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

Why is this not possible? It doesn't make any sense. I saved up my credits only plan to buy some stock video for a project and now find that it was pointless. What possible reason could there be for not being able to use your credits for video?

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Tim,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan. The subscription plans only entitle you to license standard assets.

Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack.

You may also refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? to get more

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Tim,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan. The subscription plans only entitle you to license standard assets.

Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack.

You may also refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? to get more information on credit packs.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additioanl questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also been saving my assets for videos for a marketing campaign. I have never used my quota but have continued with my membership with this in mind. I have always believed that I can use 8 assets per video, only to discover now after years of subscribing that I can only use them for standard images. Absolute nonsense. I have 129 assets and can not use any number of them to purchase a video. Really? Not 8, 12, 20???? REALLY????

I feel like I've been scammed, absolute disgrace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started