Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Watermark removal

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe.PNG

Why are we paying so much money for things we have no rights to? what can we use them for if we have no rights to them? If I want to use photos on my website as stated if used in web browser it will keep watermark it is useless on my website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi James,

I am sorry to hear that you feel such way, we at Adobe try to provide a great experience to our customers.

When you use a watermarked preview image or video and then license the asset, the watermark is removed and you receive the asset in its highest available resolution.

You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more information.

Also, you may refer to the post: I've downloaded my 10 free images and they all have the Adobe watermark on them, so I can't use them. Why do they have a…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi James,

I am sorry to hear that you feel such way, we at Adobe try to provide a great experience to our customers.

When you use a watermarked preview image or video and then license the asset, the watermark is removed and you receive the asset in its highest available resolution.

You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more information.

Also, you may refer to the post: I've downloaded my 10 free images and they all have the Adobe watermark on them, so I can't use them... for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started