• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Where have my image credits gone?

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed today that my account is no longer showing that I have any images available.  I have a yearly InDesign subscription that includes up to 10 free images per month, and allows up to 120 to rollover, and when I logged in today, I am not seeing any (I had between 75-90 left to use).  I have tried logging in and out, and that did not help any (I logged out of creative cloud, and from the online account, and neither solution worked).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Nichole,

I checked your account and see that you'd 83 unused licenses left in your account but since you're subscription has been cancelled you no longer have access to them.

As per the FAQ here: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock the unused licenses are available to use as long as your subscription is active.

Let me know if you've any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Nichole,

I checked your account and see that you'd 83 unused licenses left in your account but since you're subscription has been cancelled you no longer have access to them.

As per the FAQ here: Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock the unused licenses are available to use as long as your subscription is active.

Let me know if you've any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I spent about 2 hours with customer service yesterday trying to get this figured out. I explained to the gentleman trying to help me that:

1) the subscription should have been on auto-renew, as I had been using it up until Friday, March 29 (he told me it had been cancelled a year ago, which was incorrect.  Additionally, from the feedback survey that was sent, it appears he was looking at the wrong software subscription...the survey indicates it was an issue with a trial of Adobe Illustrator, when the inquiry was regarding Stock & InDesign).

2) that I had never received any type of cancellation notice or indication that the subscription was about to expire (I had several emails that the cc on file was about to expire, and I updated that as needed, so I was under the impression that I was good to go with the subscriptions that I had.)

3) that I was more than willing to renew or update the subscription (which must have expired on April 1, as it was working up until the end of March) if it was possible to get those licenses credited back to my account. He assured me that would be the case, so I renewed it, and all of the licenses were missing still. At that point, I told him to cancel the renewal.

Needless to say, I am extremely frustrated with this entire situation.  There should have been some type of notification that the subscription was due again (there was not), and, quite frankly, those were licenses that had been paid for already so I should be able to access them. 

I would love to renew my Stock subscription again, but I am not going to do that if there is no way to access even some of the lost, unused licenses that I had accumulated. 

I appreciate your response & feedback, and any help to get this taken care of would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nichole,

I understand the frustration that you're going through and I agree that the support experience was not very pleasant for you but don't worry I'll help you in this regard.

If you subscribe to the Adobe Stock subscription plan from here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock  I'll instate the unused licenses that were in your account at the time of cancellation.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed with that.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena! That would be great...I will get the account information updated, if you can take care of the rest Thanks again for your help!

Nichole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the private message that I sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credits disappeared recently as well, I had over 60 a couple months ago.  At the time I had my license (2015) you kept the licenses when you cancelled.  How does a new contract change make my credits disappear?  I wasn't under this new contract and have been slowly using them up this year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crystal,

I've checked the Adobe ID on the forums and the Adobe Stock subscription for 10 images/month under that Adobe ID is already cancelled. Any unused licenses with this subscription would've been forfeited at the time of cancellation.

Let me know if that's the plan you are inquiring about.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realize that is the case now, but I very specifically looked when I signed up in 2015.  It has been cancelled since 2015 and a change in current contracts should not be retroactive.  My account canceled in 2015 and the credits were there until this month.  Now they are suddenly gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started