• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Will I lose my credit image if I cancel my subscription ?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*******. I have a 100 credits adding up to $300 and if I cancel my $30/month membership I lose the $300 I paid. Let me say this one more time:*******!

[moderator deleted vulgar language]

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi Jason,

I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience related to your Stock account. I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one- year) plan which was purchased on 3rd April 2016, moreover, I see you have almost 100 remaining assets which are not yet downloaded.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, please download all the assets prior to cancelling, as the images which are downloaded will always remain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi Jason,

I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience related to your Stock account. I did go through your account details and noticed that you have Adobe Stock 10 images a month (one- year) plan which was purchased on 3rd April 2016, moreover, I see you have almost 100 remaining assets which are not yet downloaded.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, please download all the assets prior to cancelling, as the images which are downloaded will always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Horrible answer/policy. This is such a SCAM. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not a scam, it's part of the conditions you agreed upon before taking the subscription. Sorry that you did not read the terms and conditions as you confirmed when you took your subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.
That is part of the subscription terms.
Abambo.

Sent from my iPad

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started