• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reason for intellectual property violation

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted a version of  the attached photo and it was rejected because the sailboats in the foreground were recognizable private property. As you can see the sailboats have been cropped out. This version rejected also.  The company names on two of the downtown buildings was not mentioned as a problem. Every building that can be seen from water is in this photo. Not concentrating on any one building.  Just looking for some clarification. Is it the names on two of the buildings? If I blur them out would that be acceptable? 

Thanks,

Henry Jorgenson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Quote: The company names on two of the downtown buildings was not mentioned as a problem.

How do you know what violation triggered the refusal?

I can confirm that the logos will trigger IP rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

You will never receive any additional detail regarding rejected images. On such a busy scene as this, you would need to zoom in and carefully erase every single instance of a sign or logo. I usually employ the PS Clone Stamp for such edits. You can't just blur them out. Given how the company signs are mounted on the buildings I think it's way too much trouble to get rid them considering that selling the image is probably a longshot anyway.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote: The company names on two of the downtown buildings was not mentioned as a problem.

How do you know what violation triggered the refusal?

I can confirm that the logos will trigger IP rejection.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will never receive any additional detail regarding rejected images. On such a busy scene as this, you would need to zoom in and carefully erase every single instance of a sign or logo. I usually employ the PS Clone Stamp for such edits. You can't just blur them out. Given how the company signs are mounted on the buildings I think it's way too much trouble to get rid them considering that selling the image is probably a longshot anyway.  

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started