Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Receipt for Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we recently bought a picture from Adobe stock and need the receipt. I can´t find anything in our account. It is this picture here: https://stock.adobe.com/de/images/man-looking-at-virtual-business-panel/135873223

Best regards,

André

TOPICS
Licensing, Plans and purchase, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.,

Please sign into https://accounts.adobe.com/orders and you'll see your order history and invoices there. Let us know if you need additional assistance.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes, this is what i did before, but there is nothing. Is this section connected to one specific email adress, or is it connected to our overall main account? We have about 16 accounts, all running under one main account

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah I see. The person who paid for the license will have the invoice under their order history. While signed into the Adobe Stock website you can select license history for your team under the profile menu. The license history will show you who licensed which asset. This information may be limited to your team's administrator.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes, this is what i did before, but there is nothing. Is this section connected to one specific email adress, or is it connected to our overall main account? We have about 16 accounts, all running under one main account

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started