• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recently upgraded and all my credits disappeared!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from 10 credits per month to 25 credits per month and had 211 credits in my account.  All 211 credits have disappeared!  I contacted Customer Support via chat and was told they will try to address it within 24-48 hours!  I have a project due now and needed the credits I paid for to use.  How can I get anyone at Adobe to give me back the credits that I paid for now?  

Word of caution, do not upgrade with credits in your account, I am not the only one this is happening to! 

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

I see from the case notes that your case has been resolved, please clear your history and sign into the Adobe Stock site. If there is any issue contact customer and reference your case number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The maximum you can accumulate with a ten assets/month subscription is 120 (a year's allocation). So, except if you paid for credit packs your numbers don't match. Upgrading to a higher plan does not affect your credits available. Downgrading does. 

So it is more probable that you had a bunch of credit packs sitting around for a yeat, as that is the lifespan of those. And when you licence an asset, you use your plan credits first, as they are of a lower value and can't be used against HD video in the 10 assets/month plan.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on the same plan, 10 credits/month since February 2018 for 29.00/month, and all my credits that were unused continually rolled over every year, I have never had them expire or disappear.  I use for images not video and have never purchased a credit pack.  I recently upgraded to a "Special Offer" of 25 credits per month for $39.99/month.  That is when all my credits disappeared and my billing went to $49.99/month.   This is my concern, I upgraded, lost all previous credits and am being charged more than what was stated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what kind of special plan you had. I can't remember ever having seen what you claim, but I'm sure that @WendellaBee can enlighten us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information, customer care via chat is where I started, and was told they could not help me nor credit back my credits even though the Customer Care agent said she could see that I had the credits and after upgrading my plan they were gone.  I was told I would receive an email or call from escalated customer care within 24-48 hours.  Crickets. . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take my advice: If EBQ asks you to contact customer service again, she is working behind the scenes to brief customer service on your case. If she asks you to contact customer service, it needs to be solved by customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ProImageDesigns,

Your case is still open. The team is working to resolve it. This is your case number, ADB-27464817-T7C7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help!  I will keep waiting for some information, now I have a case number to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the information!  Still trying to resolve but having the correct source and case number you shared is helping. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see from the case notes that your case has been resolved, please clear your history and sign into the Adobe Stock site. If there is any issue contact customer and reference your case number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your help!  I am back up and running with my credits. 
I appreciate your help in getting this resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started